BATTERY AND CHARGER SAFETY
All batteries and chargers are CE certified and contain a GFI (ground fault interface) and overcharge protection that will help prevent mis-charging from the factory under most circumstances. According to consumer reports, the chances are about 1 in 1 million - although this seems like an extremely low chance this could happen to you, keep in mind, millions of batteries are being charged at any given moment. A fault could still occur if there is significant battery neglect, such as dirt/debris, becoming wet or physically damaged or altering the safety features.
The number one cause of batteries short-circuiting is oil/dirt/debris. Always take the time to inspect and clean your battery and charger terminals to ensure the battery can vent properly and prevent overheating.
As an additional layer of protection it is recommended that:
1) An additional GFI/Power Surge Protector is used to prevent electrical spikes in your home that could cause damage.
2) Never place the battery or charger in your pocket - especially with other metal/magnetic objects that could cause damage.
3) If your battery or charger suffers damage discontinue use and contact us for replacement.
4) Always charge batteries on a fire proof surface including immediate surroundings.
5) Never use "fast chargers" unless the device specifically can handle this method - some devices require significant venting, and standard charging speeds are required for proper venting.
6) Never leave any battery on charge for more than 8 hours. Even though our batteries and charges prevent overcharging, this does not 100% assure an issue cannot happen if there are power supply issues (circuit breakers/fuses/outlet GFI) in your home or office.
7) When charging any battery in your car, the device should NOT be plugged in while starting the car. Your vehicle may be designed to prevent electric surges to the charging ports, but again, there could be a failure or other electrical issue in your car that could cause a surge and damage your device.
8) Protect your battery from extreme temperatures (below 32°F or above 110°F).
According to State Farm power surges are not limited to lightning storms.
When handling batteries and chargers, always use proper precautions, and follow all instructions. Improper usage, charging, storage and/or alteration of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers may result in temporary or permanent damage to batteries, chargers and can result in an explosion causing injury. Battery cells and chargers are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may cause burns and/or explosions. We are not responsible or liable for any damages (to person and/or property), injuries or defects alleged to be caused by any of our batteries containing Li-ion (Lithium-ion) and/or LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any chargers including any mishandling, storage, dismantling, alterations or abuse of our batteries and chargers in any way. The operator and/or consumer is responsible for reading and interpreting the safety issues assigned to every product description. The operator and/or consumer also assumes the responsibility that all of our products are used at your own risk.
By purchasing and using the batteries and/or chargers you acknowledge that you are familiar with all of the hazards, warnings, safety precautions, safety guidelines, laws and regulations associated with the usage, charging, storage, disposal, alteration, dangers, precautions, and risks associated with batteries and/or chargers you are purchasing. If you are unfamiliar with the safe usage, warnings, guidelines or do not agree to anything contained in this battery and charger warning and/or disclaimer you should not use any battery and/or charger purchased from this website.
BATTERY AND CHARGER DISCLAIMER
You consent to having a thorough and detailed understanding of batteries and/or chargers and any item found within this site. If any battery or charger becomes wet, exposed to extreme temperatures (hot or cold), dropped, crushed, bent or damaged in any way discontinue use and contact us for replacement. Batteries and charges should not be kept in your pocket or other storage with metallic, electrical or magnetic devices.
You also agree that by buying and utilizing this product, you are assenting to take full responsibility, accountability and sole liability for the purchase and use of this item. You agree to release and hold harmless the company, shareholders, employees, officers, representatives, agents, attorneys, subsidiaries, and all other affiliates within the companies for any personal injury, misuse, defects or hazards (known or unknown) that may occur due to the use of this product.